Vaughan Pools has a fleet of service technicians ready to provide prompt service and maintenance throughout the mid-Missouri area. Dispatched from each of our five locations, these trained professionals are only a phone call or e-mail away.
- We service residential and commercial swimming pools and spas within our area as quickly as possible.
- We are an authorized service center for most of the top pool equipment manufacturers.
- We are the factory repair center for all Watkins spa brands, which include: Hot Spring, LimeLight, Highlife and Hot Spot Spas and Hot Tubs. Spa Cover Order Form
- Some locations work on additional brands of spas so please Email or Call the location nearest you to inquire about your brand.
For a service call to your home or to set up a maintenance program, please use one of the following methods to contact the retail store nearest you:
Our Services Include:
- Liner replacements and repairs
- In-ground and Above ground openings and closings
- Spa repairs and service
- Pool pump, motor, filter, heater repairs and service
- Leak detection and plumbing repair
- Water Chemistry troubleshooting both in-store and at your home
- Many other sales, installation and service needs for your pool or spa.
- Automatic cover sales, installation, cover repair, fabric replacement
- We stock a large inventory of pool and spa equipment and parts for that equipment within our five retail locations. We will also gladly special order parts or accessories for you.
Serving your water care needs through our retail stores or service departments is easy. We are BioGuard® Platinum dealers which offer a wealth of training and expertise. We can help you determine the best water care program for your pool or spa. Also our commercial customers can be at ease with these same great services with a dedicated outside salesperson devoted to your specialized needs.
Need Immediate Service or Questions? – See the Troubleshooting FAQs below!
With our full fleet of trained service technicians we strive to take care of our customers in a timely and professional manor. Please view the attachments for quick reference troubleshooting to help assist you now and in the future!
ADA Pool Accessibility Requirements:
ADA Pool Accessibility requirements became law on Sept. 15, 2010. This new legislation requires commercial swimming pools to provide means of access for their pools on or before March 15, 2012. The website Poollifts.com is an information site dedicated to helping the swimming pool industry meet the new ADA Pool Accessibility requirements.
If you have further questions, please contact our commercial sales department at: 573-893-3650.